At home with Goethe and Schiller
Can be booked from 1/1/2019 to 28/12/2019
J.W. von Goethe’s home on the Frauenplan was one of the intellectual focal points of this classicist city. The poet laureate spent 47 years living and working here.
- Two nights including comprehensive buffet breakfast
- A 4-course Goethe menu at our Wintergarten Restaurant
- Tickets to Goethe’s home and summerhouse, as well as Schiller’s home
- Biography of J.W. von Goethe
- City tour through classic Weimar
|Double room, price per person||148,– €|
|Single room||182,– €|
Our prices include VAT and breakfast. The City of Weimar also charges a culture tax of €3.00 per night for single rooms, and €4.50 per room per night for leisure travellers in double rooms.